Friday, January 25, 2008

Ideas-a-brewing

My dream to become a heroin-addicted million/billionaire living the rock star lifestyle may be beginning, well, today. They idea has been hatched and is the starting phases of what will hopefully only take a year, a few at the most, to start seeing some amazing returns. Before I get my idea into full action, I still have to research some potential problems and logistics, but after that you may see a slightly more cracked out red head with tons of hot bitties on his arm that are purely there for the money. Ah....the dream.

I can't tell you what the idea is, for this is the internet, and I don't want the idea being stolen by some smart guy I used to make fun of to the brink of transferring or killing himself getting sweet sweet retribution on me by stealing my bitties. Those are my bitties damnit! Anyway, I'll have more to write about later, such as me already writing my autobiography and just predicting somethings.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Computador, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://computador-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

gac00 said...

yo SHUT UP